Today’s episode of Bodcast is the second with Michael Bentley focusing on how to build a strong team. Host Zoe Close, Area Sales Manager at Practice Plan caught up with Dental Consultant Michael Bentley to find out his tips and advice on creating ‘The ULTIMATE Interview Process.’
What you’ll hear today:
- Michael’s advice on how to get the very best out of your candidate for all roles in the practice
- How to use an informal walk around of the practice as part of the interview process
- Michael’s recommendations on using a medical history form
- Advice on interviewing clinicians
- Guidance on what skills to look for in your candidates and how to find out about these as part of the interview process
- The importance of holding a question and answer session at the end of your interview process
- How to use a trial day to ensure you’re finding the right candidate.
About Michael Bentley
Michael has an unrivalled passion and enthusiasm for business and team development and loves nothing more than seeing practice managers become leaders. Having worked as a Practice Manager, Treatment Coordinator and Dental Nurse, Michael has real grass-roots knowledge and experience.
Find out more about Bodcast here!