Today’s episode of Bodcast is the first instalment with Michael Bentley on building a strong team. In this unmissable episode, hosted by Zoe Close, Area Sales Manager at Practice Plan, Michael shares his valuable insight and advice on adopting an effective recruitment process in your dental practice.
What you’ll hear today:
- Michael’s expert advice on creating a vision plan for your vacancy
- Tips on where to advertise your position
- What to do with CVs as and when they drop through your door
- Advice on recruiting clinicians
- Michael’s suggestions on how you can use application forms to find out what you need to know about applicants
- Guidance on shortlisting candidates for interview.
About Michael Bentley
Michael has an unrivalled passion and enthusiasm for business and team development and loves nothing more than seeing practice managers become leaders. Having worked as a Practice Manager, Treatment Coordinator and Dental Nurse, Michael has real grass-roots knowledge and experience.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.