Employment and HR specialist, Sarah Buxton shares details of the latest changes to Employment Law and how these impact practices and teams.
What you’ll hear:
- Recent changes with regards to parental bereavement leave
- The consequences to employers of not understanding these changes
- Steps an employer can take to protect themselves
- Details of other changes on the horizon
Who should listen:
- Anyone with responsibility for team members
- Anyone with HR responsibility
- Practice managers keeping on top of HR changes
About Sarah Buxton:
Sarah specialises in acting exclusively for dentists, dental managers and dental practice owners in all aspects of HR and Employment Law and is a Director at FTA Law. Sarah advises dental practices on dealing with sickness absence, assisting with making changes to employment contracts and, if needed, how to bring the employment relationship to an end. Sarah also has in-depth knowledge of the NHS and CQC Regulations and how this affects the employment relationship in a dental practice.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.