Barry explains the concept of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and how becoming aware of your language can impact your communication, positively affect your relationships with patients and increase your profits.
What you’ll hear:
- An introduction to how language can influence the subconscious mind
- Easy ways to turn negative statements into positive ones
- The importance of being aware of how you use the word ‘but’
Who should listen:
- Dentists & hygienists wanting to improve their communication with patients
- Team leaders looking to improve internal communication
- Front desk teams who are often a patient’s first point of contact
About Barry Oulton:
Dr. Barry Oulton is a practising dentist with over 25 years of experience and the owner of the award winning Haslemere Dental.
Barry is also a Master of NLP & hypnotherapy and runs the full-service training organisation ‘The Confident Dentist’ which specialises in effective communication training for dental practices.
Find out more about Bodcast here!