Barry explains the concept of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and how becoming aware of your language can impact your communication, positively affect your relationships with patients and increase your profits.
What you’ll hear:
- An introduction to how language can influence the subconscious mind
- Easy ways to turn negative statements into positive ones
- The importance of being aware of how you use the word ‘but’
Who should listen:
- Dentists & hygienists wanting to improve their communication with patients
- Team leaders looking to improve internal communication
- Front desk teams who are often a patient’s first point of contact
About Barry Oulton:
Dr. Barry Oulton is a practising dentist with over 25 years of experience and the owner of the award winning Haslemere Dental.
Barry is also a Master of NLP & hypnotherapy and runs the full-service training organisation ‘The Confident Dentist’ which specialises in effective communication training for dental practices.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.