Buying a dental practice is one of the biggest decisions that a dentist is likely to make and can be stressful for all parties involved. From choosing the right business model to determining the best location, many personal and legal factors must be carefully taken into consideration before taking the plunge.
There are several burdens and rewards associated with buying a dental practice depending on which route you wish to go down – NHS, private or a mixture of both. This podcast will highlight what essential due diligence dentists should undertake so that they are more likely to achieve their goals and ensure their practice is sustainable and successful in the long-term.
What you’ll hear today:
- How to assess the dental practice market
- The pros and cons of buying an NHS practice, a private practice or a mixture of both
- The importance of creating a robust business plan and what level of detail should be in there
- What you should be considering when choosing the location of your dental practice
- How to ensure you choose the right financial lender when purchasing a practice.
About Sarah Jarvis
Sarah Jarvis has recently joined Wesleyan Bank as a Regional Healthcare Relationship Manager, situated in the south east of England. Sarah possesses a breadth of experience and knowledge within the healthcare sector having previously worked for some major banks, including Natwest where she spent ten years and latterly Metro.
Find out more about Bodcast!