The benefits to your business of updating your practice and improving your facilities can be huge. Sarah Jarvis talks through your refurbishment options and how to make your budget stretch further.
What you’ll hear:
- The benefits associated with improving your practice facilities
- Options for spreading the cost of refurbishments
- Why spending less could cost you more in the long term.
Who should listen:
- Practice owners wanting to grow patient numbers
- Practice managers responsible for building refurbishments
- Anyone considering selling their practice.
About Sarah Jarvis:
Sarah Jarvis joined Wesleyan Bank in 2017 as a Regional Healthcare Relationship Manager. She has extensive knowledge of the dental sector having worked in a number of sales roles with major banks, including Metro Bank and NatWest.
Sarah’s relationship-driven and down-to-earth approach has established her as a key contact for dentists looking to take the next step in their careers, in addition to specialist sales agents and financial consultants. As well as advising on dental practice acquisitions, Sarah can also provide dental professionals with tailored finance solutions to include commercial mortgages, partner equity loans, IT and equipment finance and short-term cash flow support.
Find out more about Bodcast here!