Chris Barrow talks about what defines a great team, how the employer and employee definition of a great team can be different and the best way to resolve this.
What you’ll hear:
- What makes great teams tick
- How to communicate in a great team
- Best practice when it comes to recruitment, hiring, appraisal and promotion
- How to keep the right people and let the wrong people go
Who should listen:
- Team leaders and managers
- Those who want to improve the morale in their practice
- Anyone who has just taken over a new practice
About Chris Barrow:
Chris has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for 23 years. Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly, and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry. Chris spends most of his professional time mentoring independent dental entrepreneurs under the “Coach Barrow” brand.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.