Ashley Latter explains why obtaining referrals is the easiest way of growing your patient numbers and shares his expert advice on how to discuss this with your current patients.
What you’ll hear:
- Common reasons that prevent dentists from asking for referrals and how to overcome them
- The three main benefits of asking for referrals
- A basic script to help you open conversations with your patients
- How to utilise the law of reciprocation
Who should listen:
- Dentists who want to grow their patient base
- New dentists who are building their patient base
About Ashley Latter:
Ashley is one of the Dental Industry’s leading trainers and consultants, in the last 23 years over 15,500 delegates have taken Ashley’s Two Day Ethical Sales & Communication course in over 13 countries world-wide. This programme is probably the most sought-after programme in Dentistry today.
Ashley is the author of ‘Don’t Wait for the Tooth Fairy – How to Communicate effectively & create the Perfect Patient Journey‘ and ‘You are Worth it – Talk money with confidence & achieve the income your services deserve.‘ He is excellent at helping dentists and their teams connect better with their patients so that they can deliver the dentistry that they love to do and most importantly their patients want.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.