Employment Law solicitor, Sarah Buxton, talks through the most recent changes to Employment Law and how these will impact dental practices and teams.
What you’ll hear:
- How GDPR is impacting employment matters
- Information about sexual harassment and the use of non-disclosure agreements
- How stand-by time or being ‘on call’ needs to be considered in relation to pay.
Who should listen:
- Team leaders and managers
- Anyone with HR responsibility
- Practice owners.
About Sarah Buxton:
Sarah specialises in acting exclusively for dentists, dental managers and dental practice owners in all aspects of HR and Employment Law and is a Director at FTA Law. Sarah advises dental practices on dealing with sickness absence, assisting with making changes to employment contracts and, if needed, how to bring the employment relationship to an end. Sarah also has in-depth knowledge of the NHS and CQC Regulations and how this affects the employment relationship in a dental practice.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.