To celebrate the launch of Bodcast, we’re holding a competition to give you the chance to win one of three amazing prizes!
1st prize: A 32GB iPod Touch.
2nd prize: Two tickets to a Practice Plan event of your choice.
3rd prize: Four great books by Ashley Latter, Sheila Scott and Ken Blanchard.
How to enter!
- Listen to the podcast
- Recommend it by clicking on the heart
- Leave a comment to let us know what you think
- Email your name and email address to email@example.com
We’ll select the lucky winners on Monday 25th July 2016, so make sure you’ve entered before then!
Listen to the first three episodes:
- Getting to grips with the CQC – part 1
- Getting to grips with the CQC – part 2
- Employment Law – what you need to know
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person allowed. Entrants must be a resident in the UK and over the age of 18. 2. You must leave a comment on the bottom of one of our podcasts in the Practice Plan blog and email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into the draw. 3. The first prize is an Apple 32GB iPod Touch, the second prize is two tickets to a Practice Plan event valid for twelve months and the third prize is a set of four books comprising of ‘Raving Fans’ by Ken Blanchard, ‘Putting Health at the Heart of your Practice’ by Sheila Scott and ‘Don’t Wait for the Tooth Fairy’ and ‘You are Worth It’ by Ashley Latter. Practice Plan Ltd reserves the right to substitute another prize of similar value. 4. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-exchangeable or transferable. 5. No purchase is necessary. 6. Employees (and their immediate families) of Practice Plan Ltd, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible. 7. The duration of the draw is from 4th July 2016 to 22nd July 2016. The winners will be selected at random on 25th July 2016 by a computer process. The winners will be contacted within 14 days of the draw taking place. Maximum one prize per individual. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com up to 10 days after the date of the prize draw. 8. The winners’ details and photographs may be used for publicity purposes. 9. Entry to the draw is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions. 10. Practice Plan Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the Prize Draw at any time or notice, if events or circumstances occur outside of the control of Practice Plan Ltd.11. Practice Plan accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind or if for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when leaving a comment on the Practice Plan blog 12. Apple and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple, Sheila Scott, Ashley Latter and Ken Blanchard are not participants or sponsors of this promotion. 13. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. 14. The Promotor of this prize draw is Practice Plan Limited of Cambrian Works, Gobowen Road, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 1HS.