Sarah Buxton explains how to set up an associate agreement and exactly what it needs to include.
What you’ll hear:
- The pros and cons of hiring an employed or self-employed associate
- What should be included in an associate agreement
- How to make amendments to an associate agreement
- Risks to practice owners if an agreement doesn’t adhere to Employment Law
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners
- Anyone considering hiring an associate
- Anyone with an associate agreement already in place
About Sarah Buxton:
Sarah specialises in acting exclusively for dentists, dental managers and dental practice owners in all aspects of HR and Employment Law and is a Director at FTA Law. Sarah advises dental practices on dealing with sickness absence, assisting with making changes to employment contracts and, if needed, how to bring the employment relationship to an end. Sarah also has in-depth knowledge of the NHS and CQC Regulations and how this affects the employment relationship in a dental practice.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.