Ashley Latter explains the reasons why many dentists find it difficult to discuss fees with patients. He suggests easy to implement ways to overcome these difficulties and illustrates what can happen if you don’t.
What you’ll hear:
- Why Dentists find talking fees challenging
- Reasons why 90% of patients don’t buy on price
- The danger to your nett profit by reducing the fees in your head
- How to feel more comfortable discussing fees with self confidence
Who should listen:
- Young dentists new to discussing fees
- All dentists who want to become more comfortable discussing fees
Ashley is one of the Dental Industry’s leading trainers and consultants, in the last 23 years over 15,500 delegates have taken Ashley’s Two Day Ethical Sales & Communication course in over 13 countries world-wide. This programme is probably the most sought-after programme in Dentistry today.
Ashley is the author of ‘Don’t Wait for the Tooth Fairy – How to Communicate effectively & create the Perfect Patient Journey‘ and ‘You are Worth it – Talk money with confidence & achieve the income your services deserve.‘ He is excellent at helping dentists and their teams connect better with their patients, so that they can deliver the dentistry that they love to do and most importantly their patients want.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.