The Office of the Chief Dental Officer England brought together a panel of leading members within NHS England, Public Health England, CQC, BDA, Health Education England and the Department of Health on 12th June 2017, to answer the most asked questions on NHS dentistry. And you can hear everything that was said in this Bodcast!
Panel members included:
- Sara Hurley, Chief Dental Officer England
- Janet Clarke, Deputy Chief Dental Officer England
- Eric Rooney, Deputy Chief Dental Officer England
- Mick Armstrong, Chair of BDA
- Janet Williamson, Deputy Chief Inspector of General Practice and Dentistry CQC
- Nicholas Taylor, Chair of COPDEND and English Dental Deans
- Helen Miscampbell, DoH
- Sandra White, National Lead for Dental Public Health in Public Health England
- David Geddes, Department of Primary Care Commissioning in NHS England
- Jonathan Green, Executive Director, Fitness to Practise, GDC
- Ash Patel, Clinical Lead at CDO Office
Discussion areas covered:
- Contract reform time frames
- Starting Well Initiative
- Employment of the workforce
- Patient outcomes
- Digital working practices
The briefing day also included a presentation explaining the office of the CDO, listen to it here!
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.