Zoe Close explains the reasons to invest in developing your team, even if it’s an established one. She illustrates how continued training will benefit both them and the whole practice.
What you’ll hear:
- The importance of continued training
- How to go about implementing a training plan
- The best way to encourage reluctant members of staff
- What this will achieve for both the team and the practice
Who should listen:
- Anyone with direct line management responsibility
- People leading teams
- Anyone who would like to develop within their role
About Zoe Close:
Zoe Close is Sales Manager at Practice Plan and has 30 years’ experience in the dental sector, including Business Manager for a corporate group, Dental Nurse, Head Receptionist and Practice Manager.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.