Listen to this unmissable episode of Bodcast with Simon Thackeray where he shares his personal views on the current situation for NHS dentists and considers what the future might hold in an insightful discussion with host Nigel Jones.
What you’ll hear today:
- Simon’s sense of the current state of affairs for NHS dentists
- Simon’s views on the impact of rising costs and the increase pressures on NHS dentists
- A consideration of the impact of the time pressures felt by those working within NHS dentistry
- Simon’s understanding of the current state of play with the reform program
- An explanation of the career path for associates dentists towards practice ownership.
About Simon Thackeray
Simon has been a GDP since qualifying in 1991, initially in the NHS, and since 2005 in private practice in Nottinghamshire. Simon sits on the Gdpc committee of the BDA and is also a past BDA Branch President for South Yorkshire.
Find out more about Bodcast here!