As practice manager in a thriving referral practice, Lisa Bainham shares her advice on how to build a successful referral service.
What you’ll hear:
- How to build your reputation
- Things to consider when communicating with referral patients
- The best and most effective ways to target your referrers
Who should listen:
- Anyone considering opening a referral service
- Dentists running a referral service
- Practice Managers from referral practices
About Lisa Bainham:
Lisa began her career as a Dental Nurse in 1994 and became practice manager at the Old Surgery in Crewe in 1998. Since then Lisa has gone on to win practice manager of the year twice, and is currently supporting other practice managers in her role as President of ADAM (The Association of Administrators and Managers)
Find out more about Bodcast here!