Employment and HR solicitor, Sarah Buxton, talks to Nigel Jones about how to deal with sickness absence in your team and explains the risks if you don’t handle it correctly.
What you’ll hear:
- The best way to handle frequent short-term absence
- What to do if a member of the team has provided a long-term sick note
- What your responsibilities are if a team member has a disability
Who should listen:
- Managers responsible for a team
- Anyone handling HR in practice
Sarah specialises in acting exclusively for dentists, dental managers and dental practice owners in all aspects of HR and Employment Law and is a Director at FTA Law. Sarah advises dental practices on dealing with sickness absence, assisting with making changes to employment contracts and, if needed, how to bring the employment relationship to an end. Sarah also has in-depth knowledge of the NHS and CQC Regulations and how this affects the employment relationship in a dental practice.
Find out more about Bodcast here!