Business Coach Chris Barrow explains how you can encourage your existing patients to be advocates for your practice on social media, and how this can provide a cost effective alternative to paid digital advertising.
What you’ll hear:
- The types of posts that work best on social media
- The difference between advertising and marketing
- Who to enrol in digital advocacy, when to involve them and how ‘MRCREST’ can help
- How to choose the members of your team who will champion this.
Who should listen:
- Practice managers who would like to get more from social media
- Anyone spending on digital advertising campaigns
- Team members who are responsible for managing social media pages
About Chris Barrow:
Chris has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for 23 years. Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly, and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry. Chris spends most of his professional time mentoring independent dental entrepreneurs under the “Coach Barrow” brand.
complete a masters in restorative dentistry.
Stephen has a keen interest in dental Law and ethics and is the author of a number of books on these subjects.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
Get all blogs delivered to your inbox
By subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.