Welcome to the first episode of Bodcast!
Today Zoe Close, Area Sales Manager at Practice Plan, brings to you CQC expert, Harriet Purdie, who explains the CQC changes made in 2015, together with an insight into the new fundamental standards. Part one of a two part series, this is hot topic, not to be missed!
What you’ll hear today:
- Advice on the literature you need to read to get up to speed with CQC requirements
- The differences between the different types of inspections
- What’s involved in each type of inspection
- Hints on things you can do to prepare your policies and protocols for an inspection
- What’s new about the inspection process
- An insight into what the new CQC fundamental standards are and how they apply to your practice.
About Harriet Purdie
Harriet Purdie works as a Practice Advisor at Apolline, providing hands-on compliance advice and training to dental practices throughout the UK. As a previous dental practice owner, Harriet has performed most roles within a dental practice, including nursing, front of house and practice management, and therefore has a strong understanding of the roles and needs of all practice team members.
Find out more about Bodcast here!