Colin shares some personal insights into why he has committed to work within dentistry until he is 85. He talks about the advantages of a long-term approach which removes some of the pressures of day-to-day work.
What you’ll hear:
- Why Colin has chosen a long-term approach over a short-term ‘exit strategy’ approach
- Examples of how such an approach benefits the organisation, the team and the patient
- How this is happening in many business settings as an alternative to the classic model of build and exit strategy
Who should listen:
- Practice owners considering their long-term plans
- People thinking about buying a practice
- Anyone who wants to consider an alternative way of working
About Colin Campbell:
Colin is a specialist in oral surgery and runs The Campbell Clinic – a multidisciplinary specialist clinic in Nottingham with 13 clinicians. In the past Colin has been active politically in dentistry and also an expert witness for both civil, criminal and GDC compliance cases. He is also responsible for developing education for healthcare professionals in implant dentistry and has personally developed many courses in this field.